Mohamed is a founding partner at Adsero - Ragy Soliman & Associates law firm. He leads the firm’s corporate and commercial practice. Mohamed has diversified experience in multiple legal disciplines including corporate M&A, projects and finance, dispute resolution as well as general corporate and commercial legal services. Mohamed has developed a market lead in TMT and life sciences sectors with several landmark transactions and a solid base of strategic clients.
Mohamed regularly advises the majority of big technology and telecommunications companies on a variety of legal matters including cyber security data protection, fintech and electronic signature.
Mohamed is identified as a market expert in the life sciences sector. He has advised on the Egyptian aspects of the majority of global transactions that took place in the pharmaceutical industry in the past decade. He worked with several multinational corporations such as Pfizer, Amgen, Novartis, Eli Lilly and BMS.
Mohamed has broad expertise in general corporate and commercial matters including contracts law, regulatory and compliance matters, services agreements, licensing and IP, franchising, employment and anti-bribery matters.
- Representation of the technology companies in a speech presented before the Egyptian parliament highlighting comments and concerns by the technology community on the proposed draft of personal data protection law.
- Publishing an article giving an overview on the medicinal products regulations on Thomson Reuters Practical law.
- Publishing an article giving an overview on Pharmaceutical IP and competition law in Egypt on Thomson Reuters Practical law.
- Article on the regulatory framework for the Food and Beverage Industry, published in Law Today quarterly magazine (Q4 2016 issue).
- PhD Candidate at Cairo University Law School (2016-2021)
- Master of Laws (LLM), Cairo University 2010
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB), Cairo University 2008
Assistant Lecturer at Cairo University Law School – Criminal Department
STAY UPDATED WITH NEWS SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSFEED